- First and most important rule: Have fun!
The Historium is a safe place for family and friends. Enjoy your visit!
- Wearing a mouth mask is voluntary!
Wearing a mouth mask is no longer mandatory during your visit. If you feel more comfortable with a mouth mask, you can of course wear it.
- Disinfect your hands on arrival.
You will find dispensers throughout the building.
- Keep a safe distance and respect each other.
For your health and the people around you, we ask to keep 1.5 meters away form other visitors at all times.
- We are happy to help you!
Our employees are happy to help you, so do not hesitate.
Plan your visit
• Buy your tickets online. This way you avoid queues and you are sure of your visit.
• We limit and spread our visitors as much as possible. Individual visitors are welcome every day during opening hours. Reservations by date and time are not necessary: the maximum waiting time is 5 minutes.
• Schools and groups must book their visit in advance. School groups are able to visit us every day, but must book their visit per class. Adult groups (eg associations or companies) can also visit us as a group, but can possibly be split up. If necessary, we ask you to divide or postpone your visit.
• We take all necessary precautions to ensure a safe visit, but are not liable if someone falls ill.
During your visit
• During your visit, wearing a mouth mask is voluntary.
• Wash and disinfect your hands regularly. Use the disinfectant gel dispensers at the entrance and at other places in the building, including in the attractions.
• Show your online ticket at the Historium Ticket Office. If you don't have tickets yet, you can purchase them locally and pay electronically.
• Preferably you pay contactless. The payment terminal is disinfected after each use.
• Follow the instructions of our employees. If we are full, we ask to wait a while or to come back at a later time.
• The capacity of the Historium Story has been modified to a maximum of 20 people per time slot. Every visitor receives an audioguide that is disinfected after each use. Disinfection takes place with UV-C light in a specially equipped device.
• In the Historium Virtual Reality, the booths are completely disinfected after each visitor.
• All other contact points are disinfected on a very regular basis throughout the day. These include doorknobs, balustrades, machines…
• In the building, we provide ventilation through both air conditioning and the natural way. We monitor the air quality in busy places with a CO2 meter and intervene if necessary.
Do you have another question?
View our FAQ page or send us your question.
Our measures for a safe and coronaproof visit were made possible with the support of the Province of West Flanders.